Wednesday, March 30, 2011

2011-2012 Homeschool Plans

I know it seems a little early for this post, but we are going to have such a busy summer with my husband getting home for good and a big move that I needed to do all my planning and buying early. Here are our plans for next school year:

Justin--fourth grade:

My Father's World: Exploring Countries and Cultures
BJU Bible Truths
Explode the Code
A Reason for Spelling C
New American Cursive II
Queen Language Lessons for the Very Young 2
Master Skills English 4 (a light grammar supplement)
A Beka fourth grade readers
Teaching Textbooks 5


David--second grade:

My Father's World: Exploring Countries and Cultures
BJU Bible Truths
Explode the Code
A Reason for Spelling B
The Complete Book of Handwriting
Queen Language Lessons for the Very Young 1
Master Skills English 2 (supplement)
A Beka second grade readers
Teaching Textbooks 3 (or possibly MCP Mathematics B, depending on how he tests at the end of this year)


Isaiah--kindergarten

My Father's World from A to Z
BJU Bible Truths
Explode the Code
Queen Language Lessons for Little Ones 2
CLP K readers


Zachary--preK

My Father's World from A to Z
BJU Bible Truths
Queen Language Lessons for Little Ones 1


Cara and Tyson--preschool

BJU Bible Truths
Lauri toys from My Father's World toddler and preschool package. Love these! They will be for school time only!

4 comments:

Lydia said...

Hi Jen! It all looks great. Can you tell me more about "A Reason For Spelling"?? I need a spelling curric. for my 3rd grader. Thanks!

Magrinah said...

Do you go through each subject every day or do you alternate?
tahnks

homelover2 said...

I use the My Father's World Lesson plans and no, it does not call for everything every day. Thanks for the comment!

Crystal said...

It's never too early to plan for the next year. It gives you time to really think it through and do more research before making your final decisions. At least that is how I see it.

I love looking at others plans because it is really helpful in seeing what is out there and good for getting ideas. I got my planning done as well. :)