Today I want to tell you about 2 of those mp3's that really encouraged me. The first one is called "Keys to a Queenly Castle". In it, Lorrie lists 12 things, 12 habits of a queen in her castle. Don't you love that analogy? We are queens and our home is our castle and everything and everyone in it make up our kingdom. That means our husband is the king (ouch! Do you always treat your husband like a king? I know I fail to remember that!) and our children are future kings and queens that we need to be training for those future roles. Thinking this way revolutionizes the way we think about our calling as wives and mothers and homemakers. When you think of yourself as a QUEEN governing over the affairs of your home and overseeing your castle and our kingdom, it changes your whole outlook.

I think my favorite quote from this teaching came from #6 on Lorrie's list, "She nurtures". She encourages her children and nourishes them with good food--both physical and spiritual. She said, "Jesus is a name that should be spoken in our homes many times a day." That really spoke to me because as much as I love Jesus and as much as we pray and read His Word and teach about Him, how much do I proclaim His name in everyday life in everything? I really want to remember to keep Jesus in everything we do.
The other mp3 I want to tell you about will really get your attention because I know it is something we ALL need help with! It's called "Attitude Adjustments". The subtitle is "If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!" Ain't that the truth?! As the lady of the home, we really have the power to set the tone and atmosphere of our homes. And contrary to popular belief, it really is up to us to control our attitudes and make sure the attitude we are spreading around is a good one. She says, "Do your children have bad attitudes?" Well, yes they do! "That's like looking in a mirror." GULP! The way to change your children's attitudes is to change your own.

Lorrie outlines 26 ways to attain and maintain a good attitude--one for each letter of the alphabet. You'll really want to have a pen in your hand while your listening to write all these down to come back to when you really need it. They are 26 practical things you can actually DO to change your attitude and they really work! And once you start doing these things they will become habits and will really change the attitude of your heart. You will think differently and feel differently and that good attitude will rub off on everyone around you.
Can you tell I love these teachings? I hope you will listen to them too! They are very affordable and can be purchased at Eternal Encouragement's shop. But guess what! Tomorrow Lorrie is giving away one free mp3! Here is how you can enter to win:
1. Go to the shop to decide which mp3 you would like to win (this is the hard part!)
2. Go to The Gabby Moms blog where June's review links are posted and comment
a. In the comment mention that you heard about the giveaway from Homekeeping Heart
b. mention which mp3 you want if chosen as winner
c. email contact info
3. Winner will be chosen on Saturday, June 18th via random.org.
4. Winner will be notified by email to contact info left in comments
5. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to claim prize or an alternate winner will be chosen.
2. Go to The Gabby Moms blog where June's review links are posted and comment
a. In the comment mention that you heard about the giveaway from Homekeeping Heart
b. mention which mp3 you want if chosen as winner
c. email contact info
3. Winner will be chosen on Saturday, June 18th via random.org.
4. Winner will be notified by email to contact info left in comments
5. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to claim prize or an alternate winner will be chosen.
I hope you win! You will be so blessed by these audios!
I already had these mp3's because I just can't get enough of them! But I also received this product for honest review from Eternal
Encouragement Magazine as a part of The Gabby Moms blogging program. All
opinions expressed are solely my own.
Encouragement Magazine as a part of The Gabby Moms blogging program. All
opinions expressed are solely my own.
4 comments:
Thanks! I entered :)
Nice job!
fellow GM
I've also felt like Lorrie was a friend, talking with me over a coffee break. I enjoyed this month's review audios, too!
Julieanne
fellow Gabby Mom
http://www.JoyInOurJourney.com
I love how easy it is to listen to Lorrie too :)
Post a Comment