I have a lot to do each day, but does any of it matter at all if I haven't done my Titus 2 to-do list? I pray that I will concentrate on what really matters. Not all of it is easy, but I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength to do it. If I do, I have a feeling all that other stuff will fall into place.Titus 2 To-Do List
1. Love God (seek Him, spend time with Him daily, focus on Him)
2. Love my husband (serve him, honor him, make time for him, cater to him)
3. Love my children (serve them, discipline them, teach them, spend time with them)
4. Be self-controlled (for me this means get up a reasonable time, don't waste time, don't yell at the children, etc.)
5. Be pure (for me this means being picky about what I put into my mind through tv, internet, music and books)
6. Be busy at home (no laziness!)
7. Be kind (to everyone....even when it's hard)
8. Be subject to my husband (probably the hardest one, but there it is in black and white)
Can I do all this every day? No. Absolutely not. Can God help me, empower me, strengthen me, give me wisdom, and enable me to do all these things? Yes, He can! God, make me a Titus 2 woman.
No comments:
Post a Comment