Thoughts and ramblings from a mom of 8
Congratulations, I'm so happy for you. How are you and your family. I've missed your blog.
Congratulations!! So happy for you and your family! She is absolutely beautiful :)
Congratulations. You are abundantly blessed! She is beautiful!
She is beautiful! Congratulations! And yay for sisters!
Congratulations on your sweet blessing! She is lovely. I hope you are doing well.
congratulations on your 7th little blessing. She is beautiful. I have missed your blog.....just returned to xanga myself.
I stepped in here from another blog. Thanks for letting me peak in. It appears we have had a baby on the same day. I had a little girl in the morning hours of the 29th. Happy Birthday to your little one. Congratulations to your family.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Congratulations, I'm so happy for you. How are you and your family. I've missed your blog.
Congratulations!! So happy for you and your family! She is absolutely beautiful :)
Congratulations. You are abundantly blessed! She is beautiful!
She is beautiful! Congratulations! And yay for sisters!
Congratulations on your sweet blessing! She is lovely. I hope you are doing well.
congratulations on your 7th little blessing. She is beautiful. I have missed your blog.....just returned to xanga myself.
I stepped in here from another blog. Thanks for letting me peak in. It appears we have had a baby on the same day. I had a little girl in the morning hours of the 29th.
Happy Birthday to your little one. Congratulations to your family.
Post a Comment