Wednesday, February 12, 2014

The rebirth of an old blog

Since it has been so long since I have blogged regularly, I felt I should reintroduce myself and also give a bit of an update on my life.  I feel like it is time to start blogging again!

My name is Jennifer and I have been married to my husband Kevin for 12 years.  He's in the military and is currently deployed.  So I'm here at home with our 7 children who range in age from 11 down to 1.  I homeschool them and I love it.

I love to write about a wide range of things, mostly motherhood, marriage, homemaking, homeschooling, books, and the bible.  Those are my passions.

For those that already follow my blog, I wanted to share that last November our eighth child went on ahead of us to heaven after just a short time in my womb.  Josiah Bravery is my only loss and although I wish he could have been a part of our family here, I look forward to being with him in heaven.

I am really looking forward to getting back to blogging again!

3 comments:

Réka said...

I'm so glad! :)

Emily said...

Yay!! So glad you're back. I'm so sorry for the loss of your last baby.

Little Hillbilly Woman said...

Prayers for you and your family. Glad you are back!