Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I am back! Well, I've been here for a while, but I'm back to blogging! After we got home from our vacation, Kevin still had another 2 weeks off, so I took a little vacation myself. We took a break from school and our regular routine and just enjoyed hanging out with Daddy. And I took that time to do a thorough decluttering in my house. I'm almost done and it feels sooo nice!

So over the next couple weeks I will be blogging about

  • our vacation--with pictures
  • my decluttering method
  • a tour of my home
  • how to cloth diaper
  • our favorite read-alouds
  • and more!

I've been saving up lots of posts in my head during my little vacation, so now I'm glad to be back!

8 comments:

Gina Aytman said...

Hi Jennifer,
Just a little note to let you know you've been a blessing to me for a while. I've been reading your blog and finally decided a comment. Thanks for sharing your family's adventures with us, they're so encouraging! I'm a 37year old mom and have been homeschooling for ten years now, my son will finish his freshman year this Friday. I have a daughter who is finishing third grade, just thought I'd finally say Hi! Blessings to you and your blessings! Gina Aytman

Myra @ My Blessed Life said...

glad you're back! missed you!!

Rebecca said...

Yeah! Looking forward to your posts and pics.

Geniève said...

Welcome back! I like the new layout by the way :)

Lydia said...

Hi Jennifer!

I am anxiously awaiting your blog on decluttering! I love getting rid of clutter and I can't wait to see what your methods are!

EvelynMasters said...

I'm glad that you enjoyed your vacation. I am really looking forward to your cloth diapering post. I have a 5 year old and am expecting our second in November, we cloth diapered a little bit with my son but am really interested in fully cloth diapering this one and am always interested in more information.

Mary said...

I'm not sure if you remember me. I used to post sometimes on xanga. I only had the internet on a phone for a while and it wouldn't let me post. I really enjoy you blog, you have really helped me with some homeschool planning I've done lately. I hope you had a great time in WA. I live near Seattle, it would have been great to meet you!

Christine said...

So great to see you back to blogging! :)