Sunday, September 13, 2009

Some favorite old music

One of my favorite CD's of all time is Road to One Day from Passion worship band which was made about ten years ago. I am amazed that these songs are virtually unknown now! I'm putting a playlist of my favorite songs on my blog. For now I'll put it in this post and then find a place for it permanently later. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.


worship

I know I haven't been doing much blogging lately. LIFE is just taking up all my time and it's wonderful! I am loving being home with my family most of the time, we love school and it takes up a lot of our time, and I'm just soaking up every minute I have with my babies--especially my littlest one who has a birthday next month. Can you believe it???

My sweet Isaiah had a birthday yesterday and was four years old, which is also unbelievable. I will be putting pictures on facebook and will let you know when I do.

We still don't have news on our uncertain future, but we should know by the end of this month. Have a great and restful Sunday!

No comments: