Monday, August 17, 2009

New School Room Pics

Our basement school room is complete and school starts tomorrow morning! I didn't think I could turn our dark, dirty, dismal dungeon into a school room, but I did and I love it! I painted the walls white, covered the floor with carpet scraps, put in bright light bulbs, and hung sheets from the ceiling to make a "wall".

Click here to view the pictures and their descriptions.

5 comments:

Courtney (Women Living Well) said...

Yaaaaa!!! We begin homeschooling today too! Way to go on your new school room! Have a GREAT first day of school!!!

Beth E. said...

You did a great job with setting up the new school room! I know the children are excited to begin their new school year, just as you are!

Praying for a wonderful school year for everyone.

Stop by my blog when you can...I'm having a giveaway!

Love,
Beth

Anonymous said...

Great school room. Hope you kicked off your year with a bang! We started last week and am happy we're back into our routine again.. :)

TenByAcre Family said...

I love your blog. It's just an inspiring "shot in the arm" to another happy at home homeeducating mommy.

Rebecca said...

You did an amazing job! I have a dark, dingy dungeon too and you've inspired me to change that.