I finally updated my sidebar with all our current books and school resources. We are loving everything so much this year. I am so glad I decided to go with My Father's World. It is truly amazing and so far I don't have a single complaint. We truly love everything we are doing and reading.
We are also still using the Hold That Thought time line figures with the Record of Time book. I absolutely love it and I'm so glad we are starting our time line early. It is so neat to see everything we read about come together in history and I love how when they are grown they will have such a beautiful keepsake of everything they have learned and read about.
3 comments:
Our school year is going great too! It's so wonderful when that happens.
Thanks again for the timeline recommendations.
I noticed you were reading A Mother's Rule of Life. Are you enjoying it and getting much out of it? I've though about getting it. What about the Sane Women's Guide to Raising A Large Family? That one sounded to me like stuff I already knew so I've not gotten it, but was looking for someone to ask about it.
And congratulations on the new little one, you're going to catch up to me soon - you have them faster than I do :o)
Blessings to you and your new little little one. That is so exciting and wonderful!
I am praying for Zachery we had a very tragic accident here concernering fingers about two years ago a farming accident. Out son Matthew was only 8 years at the time. I was so thankful people were praying. It was very difficult to see him in such pain. Growing in Christ Christie
Post a Comment