
I'm sure you've heard me talk about Motivated Moms planner before. It's how I've cleaned my house for years and without it I wouldn't know what to do! The new 2010 planner has been released, so if you like to plan ahead, it's ready for you!
This is the perfect time to try out the planner because you can now purchase the 2009 planner for only $2! Why wouldn't anyone do that?? ;-)
Click here to visit Motivated Moms.
6 comments:
Thanks for sharing! I'll check it out :)
If you are a member of www.crunchy-cooperative.com they have a discount code listed in their open co-ops thread to get $1 off your order. I'm assuming that would still work for this to make it only $1! I think I'll go try it out and let you know for sure. :D
I tried the code and it didn't work for me, but I still got the 3 month planner for $2 to try out! This is exactly the kind of think that I need! Thanks for sharing the info. :D
I was just wondering if you could update us on little Zachary~ I've been praying for him!
Can I ask about Managers of Their Homes? I think I've seen you post about that book before. Do you find it helpful and worth purchasing? I am considering it but am not sure if it will truly be helpful. My kids are still really little and homeschooling is just getting underway but I would like to establish something that will work for us while they are young. Thanks for any input you might have about the book.
I went to the site and saw several diff ones for $2, which is best?
Post a Comment