I am formerly Homekeeping Heart from Xanga, but I have made a fresh start here at blogger and I love it. It sure has changed a lot since I first had a blog here 5 or 6 years ago! Now I know why almost everyone uses it!
For those who don't already know me, I am a homeschooling mom to five beautiful children ages 7, 5, 3, 1, and 4 months. Four boys and a baby girl! I absolutely love my life and feel so blessed to be able to live my dreams!
I blog about my life, my days, my children, homeschooling, homemaking (I try!), marriage, my relationship with God, biblical womanhood, and stuff I love!
I'm so excited to be starting a new chapter here with my new blog--same name, different location, and an ever-growing me!
16 comments:
welcome to blogger old (from long ago!) friend!!! I have 2 blogger blogs and love them!
Looking forward to your updates and I hope you'll do pictures more often! (hint hint)
Nice to 'see' you over here one blogspot! I read your blog over at xanga but posting a comment there always confused me. :)
-Laura
I hope I can still keep up with your blog over here! Glad to see you posting again at least! This is Jenny (jengi33) from Xanga.
Hello! I will try my best to keep up with you! :) Have a great day!
~Sarah
Yay! So glad to see you blogging again! Can't wait to read more posts! Blessings!
I'm so glad to see you blogging again!
hi! good to see you posting again! this is jek06 from xanga. i have a blog here as well, but i havent figured out how to use it too well!
I like blogger much better. I'm glad you're back, I missed your posts.
Jennifer! I'm so glad you're back in the mood for blogging. I go through spurts, too. Anyway, welcome to Blogspot. it's my favorite of all the ones I've tried.
your blog looks great!! :)
Beautiful blog layout; good to "see" you here...I'm enjoying blogger as well. :)
(simplicitea from xanga)
~Danielle
I'm so glad you're back!
Woohoo! Following your blog will be easier here; you were the only Xanga blog I followed. Your family is lovely; you are truly blessed.
Hi jennifer! So glad to see you on blogger! I like it so much better.
Hey! I just found out you were on blogspot now. Looking forward to reading more.
Love ya!
Just wanted to say I'm SUPER excited to see you posting again!!! I've been following your blog for years and have really missed your updates. I think it's because yours was the very first blog I stumbled upon of this type, so long ago, and I was fascinated by the whole concept and sharing of God's Word and your "normal" sounding life. =) So my life isn't so crazy after all, lol.
Anyway, welcome back!! =)
Post a Comment