
Our family loves Seeds Family Worship. We like to listen to it in the car and while we're cleaning the kitchen. It is nothing but scripture set to good music for both children and adults. There is nothing like having the Bible stuck in your head!
There are currently five CD's and they are all awesome.
In addition to their wonderful CD's, their website is jamb packed with resources for children and families, including downloadable memory cards to go along with all the songs, a verse memorization checklist, family worship ideas, and more. You can also listen to many of the songs there.
One of the best things about them is that each CD package comes with 2 CD's--one to keep and one to give away!
Since they know I love them so much, they've given me a coupon code to share to save 20% off at their store. Use coupon code JTHOMAS09 to get a great deal on some great music for your family.
6 comments:
Thanks so much for the info! I'm going to share it with some friends.
Love you,
Beth
Jen...
Check out the link to your name that appears on blogs. I can't access your blog by clicking on your name, only if I go through my dashboard. If you want to check it yourself, go to the comment you made on one of my posts and click on your display name.
Hope you're able to get it fixed!
Love you
Try it now and let me know if it works. Thanks for letting me know!
Oh wow! Those are awesome! Thanks so much for sharing that site. We are tight on money right now, but guess what is going on birthday and Christmas lists! =)
I should have mentioned that the coupon code is good until the end of September.
I bought one of the cd's after you mentioned it on xanga quite a while ago...we LOVE it! I need to get another, so thanks for the coupon code!
Post a Comment