Even though most days I run off the schedule, there are times where that's just not possible. There are busy days that I have places to go, there are days someone (or everyone) is sick. There are seasons of life like early or late pregnancy, or a new baby, when the days are crazy (I'm just now emerging from one of those ;-). Even on those days, I still have to have a backup plan and that's when I follow my routines. They give me structure like a schedule with the freedom to make room for interruptions, fatigue, morning sickness, or like yesterday, teething. Here are mine.
Morning
Breakfast
Devotions
Get ready
Get kids ready
Straighten house
School
Noon
Lunch
Clean up
Laundry
Rest time
Afternoon
School
Cleaning
Straighten house/laundry
Supper
Clean up
Evening
Boys' bath
Reading
Boys' bed
Straighten house/laundry
Bath
Bed
1 comment:
Shew...I got tired just reading that schedule! Hope the teething problems are better today, and that everyone will have a great weekend!
Love you
Post a Comment