
For Today...
Outside my window... dark and windy
I am thinking... about something new I'm going to try at home this week--it's a new way of cleaning, school, and almost everything we will do. If it works out, I'll tell about it next week!
From the learning rooms...We finished the first book of the Chronicles of Narnia and I'm trying to decide if we're going to go into book two or take a Narnia break and read something else. As as side note, I do hope they make a movie of The Magician's Nephew!
I am thankful for... getting to spend a Sunday evening at home with my family.
From the kitchen...My menu plan this week:
Beans and rice (that we ended up not having last week)
Green Chili Burrito Bake
Chicken with Fried Rice and Egg Rolls
Mushroom Pork Chops
Friday--eating out for Justin's birthday!
I am wearing... polka dot pajama pants and an air force t-shirt--I'm headed to bed!
I am reading... Becoming the Woman God Wants Me to Be
I am hoping... to have a productive week and to overcome a bit of laziness I've had lately.
I am creating... my new updated planner. It is so fun!
I am hearing... the refrigerator running and the clock ticking. ahhhhh--quiet!
Around the house... many loads of clean laundry waiting to be put away. Someday.
One of my favorite things... listening to my 20mo say new things every day and being astounded at how smart he is!
A few plans for the rest of the week... my new experiment and Justin's birthday on Friday. Do I really have a SEVEN-year-old???
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
Zachary hamming it up before his haircut.

5 comments:
Love that picture of Zachary hamming it up. That is priceless! Hope your new way of cleaning goes well for you. I'll be intersted to hear how it went.
What a cute picture of Zachary! His smile lights up his entire face.
Looking forward to hearing about the new way of doing things.
I cannot believe that Justin will turn 7 yrs!
Love you..
Enjoyed your post and the picture thought. Kids are precious and Zachary is so cute.
Enjoy your week.
blessings,
Mary
I enjoyed reading your daybook! Good luck with your experiment this week--I look forward to checking back in:)
Linda C
I see your son turned seven one day before my son's 10th birthday.. I love his photo. That is too adorable.. Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment